Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HELP ME~

who can help me? friends, gf, god or myself?? god...i was really very scared of unable to speak well in english, i dunno why after so much effort i put in to make my language better, i was still unable to speak fluently like other people spoke, is that because i used a wrong means to train myself or i am still not working hard enough? i start to feel like i was gradually losing my confidence in talking english in front of others, because after so many times of conversations with friends, my language didnt seem had have a significantly improvement, in contrast,i was still speaking broken english...i really wonder why, why other people could speak till that level of fluent but i cant? is it because they are english educated or they learned english earlier and earlier than me? i know i shouldnt take this factor as an excuse for my language, after all this factor is nt the real reason for the matter...
although i knew there is still a lot of friends around me speaking broken english as me but i dun want to become one of the "accident", i would rather cut down my entertainment time in uni, but spend more time to enhance myself rather than only further it after i graduated~ i have a very strong urge to speak better in english, i wish i could make friend with "banana" or foreigner then they can correct me in anytime once i spoke something wrong~ (*i dont mean to utilize or treat them as a tool to assist me) i know "when there is a will there is way" hope god would lend me a hand after knowing how desperately am i in improving myself~ may god bless me~~~XD

2 comments:

  1. give applause to u my dear~u wrote such a great essay~^^ dun pull too hard for urself o~i noe u can do it de~believe in urself~^^ jia you

    ReplyDelete
  2. trepidation wont bring u to the top of hill but drag u into an endless hole~ thank u for ur encouragement during this period of time, eventhough what u wrote was just a few simple sentences but it means a lot to me, and i really happy that i have u to walk along with me...thanx!=)

    ReplyDelete